Lisa Kent A.K.A Mrs Sifu:
Hi, I’m Lisa.
My background has always been in care work. Ever since I left school I have worked with people, from young adults with learning difficulties, adults with physical disabilities to the elderly.
I met my husband (Sifu Lee) when I was 21 and very often I went with him to his Martial Arts classes to watch and help out with any paperwork that was needed.
After many years of working out of village halls, we decided as a couple to go full time and open up our academy, at the same time raising two beautiful daughters.
My main goal and job at the academy is to help as many people, adults and children to become the best version of themselves through the medium of martial arts, life skills and growth mindset.
I am a huge believer in having a growth mindset as it will help you set goals and achieve lifelong dreams.
If we could all teach this to our young students at such an early age, we will see a generation of confident, respectful and happy people.
Although I do not train in the Martial Arts, I have seen first-hand the benefits our academy brings to our young adults and children.
I strive to help as many as I can in their journey here at the academy, in their home and school life.
You will see me sat at reception doing the paperwork. Plus, helping Sifu and the team give the best possible experience at our academy, so if you have any problems please feel free to pop along and have a chat.
- Safeguarding Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org, 07863 339980
- Mental Health First Aider
- Qualified Reflexologist
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Health & Safety
- Events Co-ordination
- Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) Certified (Formerly CRB)
- First Aid “Appointed Person”
- Child Protection Officer
- Safeguarding Control and Administrator.
- Safeguarding – Introduction into safety in clubs Level 2
- Child protection in Sport & Active Leisure – Level 2
- Concussion Awareness – Level 2
- Mental Wellbeing in Sport & Physical Activity – Level 2
- Preventing Bullying in Sport – Level 2
- Safeguarding in Sport – Level 2
- Child Sex Exploitation in sport – Level 2