Covid-19 Measures for your Safety!
We are finally back to normality! Well the NEW NORMAL
Here at the Chi Wai Family Martial Arts Centre, we are dedicated to a safe training environment. As a result, Here are the measures we have put into place to ensure a safe, but FUN training environment for all of our students and their spectators.
- Book on to all classes – To help with Track & Trace, plus monitoring capacity levels. ALL students book their training through our MyTraining App to prevent over attendance.
- Hand sanitising stations – Please sanitise when entering and leaving the building as a minimum. There are stations in the training area as well if you feel you need more during your training.
- Members may enter the academy by using the keypad door entry system. In the interest of our children’s safety, Please do not allow strangers into the building unless an instructor is in reception to greet them.
- The changing rooms are open. Please feel free to use them when needed. They are well ventilated and cleaned daily.
- When in the Parents’ room, be mindful of others.
- Click Here for a link to the Covid Symptoms Page.
- Masks ARE NOT required during training, please follow the government guidance on this. Click Here for the Latest Guidelines
We will regularly assess all the measures in place and will not hesitate to refine these measures should the need arise.
Thank you once again for all your support and understanding throughout these trying times. Hopefully, by keeping some of these restrictions in place we can continue to move forwards as a club and as a community.
Sifu, Mrs. Sifu, and the Chi Wai Team.
last updated 25th May 2022