The lockdown measures imposed by the government were eased from
July 19th 2021
We are finally working our way back to normality!
Chi Wai is dedicated to a safe training envirment. As a result, although a number of measures were eased in July we are continuing with a number of guidelines to ensure a safe and relaxed training atmosphere for all of our members.
- Book on to all classes – To help with Track & Trace, plus monitoring capacity levels.
- Hand sanitising stations – Please sanitise when entering and leaving the building as a minimum. There are stations in the training area as well if you feel you need a little more during your training.
- Groups are advised to train in a maximum of 3’s and to keep to the same training partners where possible.
- Spacing between training groups will remain (Where Possible)
- Members may enter the academy by using the keypad door entry system. In the interest of our children’s safety, Please do not allow strangers into the building unless an instructor is in reception to greet them.
- The changing rooms are open. Please feel free to use them when needed. They are well ventilated and cleaned daily.
- When in the Parents’ room, be mindful of others – Wear masks when appropriate.
- Scan the Track & Trace QR codes that are situated throughout the building when you are staying. Even if you are just spectating.
- Continue to fill out the Covid Questionnaire when it is e-mailed to you after your attendance (Once a WEEK is Fine)
- ADULTS – When making contact with each other, please wear a face mask unless you’re within your social bubble.
- Mask ARE NOT required during training when you are at a safe distance from others, please follow the government guidance on this.
We will regularly assess all the measures in place and will not hesitate to refine these measures should the need arise.
Thank you once again for all your support and understanding throughout these trying times. Hopefully, by keeping some of these restrictions in place we can continue to move forwards as a club and as a community.
Sifu, Mrs. Sifu, and the Chi Wai Team.
last updated 23rd September 2021.