About Sifu Mark:
Martial Arts Experience:
I have been training in Martial Arts and Chi Wai Kung Fu with Sifu Lee Kent since 1991.
I have also been fortunate enough to train regularly with friends, who are fellow martial artists, in their associated styles such as Ju-Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Thai Boxing and Wing Chun Kung Fu. This has helped me gain valuable experience and a better understanding of the Martial Arts world.
Martial Arts Ambition:
Academy – To aid the continual successful development and growth of the academy to a far greater audience.
Personal – To achieve a full-time instructor and personal training role; what a great job! This I believe would enable me to further my personal development and allow me to take up many more future challenges.
Martial Arts and snowboarding daily would be my ideal life!
Whatever works in a given situation.
- Training with Chi Wai Kung Fu since 1991
- 5th Degree Black Belt
- Sifu Instructor
- Senior Instructor and Co-founder of Chi Wai Kung Fu
- First Aid ‘Appointed Person’
- Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) Certified (formerly CRB)
- Diploma in Personal Training with the European Institute of Fitness
- Level 3 Reps UK & European Health & Fitness Association
- Advanced Gym Instructor with the European Institute of Fitness