[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Sifu Mark Burrows” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_cta h2=”Qualifications:”]
- With the Chi Wai Academy since 1991
- 4th Degree Black Belt
- Sifu Instructor
- Senior Instructor and Co-founder of Chi Wai Kung Fu
- First Aid “Appointed Person”
- Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) Certified (Formally CRB)
- Diploma in Personal Training with the European Institute of Fitness
- Level 3 Reps UK & European Health & Fitness Association
- Advanced Gym Instructor with the European Institute of Fitness
[/vc_cta][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_cta h2=”Martial Arts Experience:”]I have been training in Martial Arts and Chi Wai Kung Fu with Sifu Lee Kent since 1991. I have also been fortunate enough to train regularly with friends, who are fellow martial artists, in their associated styles such as Ju-Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Thai Boxing and Wing Chun Kung Fu. This has helped me gain valuable experience and a better understanding of the Martial Arts world.[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”Martial Arts Ambition:”]Academy – To aid the continual successful development and growth of the academy to a far greater audience.
Personal – To achieve a full-time instructor’s and personal training role, what a great job! This I believe would enable me to further my personal development and allow me to take up many more future challenges.
Martial arts & snowboarding daily would be my ideal life![/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row]