Monday & Wednesday Evenings Fitness Classes from 7:45 - 8:30pm
No Need to Spend Hours at the GYM!
Yup, you’re reading it right. No need for a trip to Specsavers 👀
Where is it written that we have to spend hours pounding the treadmill, or killing ourselves on a spin bike – what kind of life is that?
While we love exercise at Chi Wai – we also encourage people to live life too…
Why Less Exercise is Better
So how much exercise really is enough? How much is too much?
We all know a couch potato or a fitness freak, but what many of us don’t know is that exercising too much can actually deliver FEWER results.
Well the good news is the nerds in white coats have found the answer…
Faster Results with Less Effort
The latest buzzwords in fitness are ‘short bursts of high-intensity training’ – which is an ethic many of our classes are based on. It’s proven to deliver faster results.
We just need to train little and often. Just 45 minutes twice a week!
BAGS & ABS: Mondays 7:45 – 8:30pm
Our Bags & Abs classes not only offer a great workout but they’re fun too. Developing your core and abdominal muscles is vital for long-term fitness and posture. This all-round fitness class is a MUST to everyone who wants to improve their general fitness.
No matter if you are a super-fit athlete or just starting your fitness journey. Our instructors will guide and encourage you throughout the class, in a light-hearted & enthusiastic way.
KICKBOXING FITNESS: Wednesdays 7:45 – 8:30pm
Our Kickboxing fitness classes allow everyone to enjoy an amazing cardio workout and practice some striking and kicking moves. High energy and, like the Bags & Abs, are designed so any fitness level can join in and have a great time!
Your instructors regularly change up both the Bags & Abs and the Kickboxing Fitness classes to ensure the classes remain fun, energetic, versatile and progressive. Guaranteeing you an amazing workout that will improve your:
- Fitness Levels
- Aid in Weight Control
- Increase Range of Motion
- Lower your Stress Levels
- Increase Friendship Base
- and so many other mental and physical benefits.
Go on. Give it a go.
Click the button below now to get started.
Ladies' Kickboxing: Monday Mornings 9:45 - 10:30am
Get together with like-minded people. Have an amazing time and improve your fitness at the same time.
It’s as simple as that!
- Stress buster!
- Grab some ‘ME TIME’
- Weight control
- Improve your co-ordination
- Better your balance
- Tone up
- Improve confidence & self-esteem
- Control your anxiety
There are so many different reasons and ways to improve in our Ladies’ Kickboxing class.
Our instructors are fully trained and experienced in both fitness and kickboxing skills to ensure you will have the very best workout in a safe and enthusiastic environment.
They work with you to ensure you are comfortable in your surroundings and in what you are being asked to do BUT are firm enough to help you improve and reach your goals.
Objections to training?
- I need to get fitter first? NO. We will help you improve your fitness during the classes and ensure this is done in a safe and gradual way.
- I don’t know what I would be doing! Our trained instructors will ensure you know what you are doing, how to do it and will keep an eye on you. Ensuring you are training safely and efficiently.
- I couldn’t possibly do that! Everything you will be asked to do will be completely within your ability. Pushing you just enough to help you progress.
- I couldn’t get my leg up that high! Training is individual. You kick, punch, exercise to the point that you are able and comfortable with.
- I’m too old for all that stuff. Not true! if you’re willing to try. Our instructors will help and encourage you to achieve. Give it a go. You might surprise yourself.
- I’ll just keep trying what I’ve been doing! If you keep doing what you have been doing, then you will keep getting what you have always got.
It’s time to make that change!
Click the button below now and let’s get started